“Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” (Mathew 17.20)
Ready to move your mountain?
What are you called to do? Can you visualize your desired outcome? Write it down. When I was on the seminar circuit, there were many dinner napkins that left the restaurant in my pocket with thoughts for the future. Those napkin ideas came in handy when I planned enhanced or new projects.
Are you allowing “What if” questions to stop or propel you?
What “What if” questions directed your life’s choices?
• What if I were older (younger)?
• What if I didn’t have people depending on me?
• What if I had a more education?
• What if I were taller (shorter)?
• What if I had more money?
• What if I lived in a different place?
You get the idea.
Here are a couple more.
1. What if I could do whatever I wanted?
2. What if I decided that I was going to make my dream happen?
I like these better. How about you?
Do you let others stop you from accomplishing your dream? Do not let doubters stop you from making your dreams happen. The bigger your dream the more important that you get started.
Need some encouragement to get started or just to keep going, then let us help. Follow the Soar Without Limits process. Send us an email and tell us how we can help. This peer-to-peer interaction provides valuable feedback to keep you on your journey.